50 States of Grace September Challenge
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Amazing Gracie’s Gift Foundation would like to spread awareness of childhood cancer and knowledge of our foundation during this month to all 50 states! Can you help?
Take part in this challenge by getting your state involved. Our goal is to have all 50 states participate in some type of a fundraiser for our foundation. The most successful fundraisers reflect your creativity and passion, so anything goes! Not sure what to do? We’re happy to share a list of ideas for successful fundraisers!
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser, please contact amazinggraciesgift.com to share your idea and to send your donation. We will keep track of each state’s donation to the foundation. Make your state the top donator!
Fundraising ideas (all proceeds going to Amazing Gracie’s Gift Foundation):
1. Dress down at work: Allow employees to pay a minimum of $5.00 to wear jeans to work on a designated day. (This can also be done as “spirit day” - wearing favorite team shirts or colors or “hat day” - wearing a favorite hat to work.
2. Order Amazing Gracie’s Gift bracelets or t-shirts to sell in your state. (Contact amazinggraciesgift.com to inquire about ordering these products.)
3. Get the kids involved with a lemonade stand, penny drive, dance party or kid’s carnival.
4. Host a bake sale.
5. Host a pancake breakfast.
6. Host a happy hour, wine tasting, BBQ or dinner party asking for a childhood cancer awareness-raising-donation from attendees to our foundation. (Direct them to amazinggraciesgift.com, and share the foundation’s video of Gracie in the top right corner.)
7. Host a silent auction.
8. Host a run, walk, bike ride or hike.
9. Have a business? Donate a percentage of your proceeds from one day or the month of September to our foundation.
10. Host a Zumbathon
Use email, Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking sites to spread awareness of amazinggraciesgift.com to all your friends and family in your state. Ask them to donate a minimum of $1.00 to the foundation.